Are you looking for some extra cash and want to sell your Rolex watch? Because of the recent increase in precious metal values, now is the perfect time to gain top dollar for your used Rolex watch. The following are ideas for gaining maximum value for your Rolex.
- Find a dealer you trust. There are all sorts of dealers out there that try to rush you into making a decision. It is important that you find one that carefully looks your Rolex over, researches its history and authenticity and doesn’t try to offer the bare minimum. Don’t be afraid to walk away if you don’t like the deal. We recommend this trusted dealer: Bob’s Watches
- Dealers with extensive reseller channels offer most. When you meet with a dealer, ask them about their reseller channels. Those with extensive channels tend to offer more than those who try to sell all items themselves. The old story of supply and demand is as relevant as ever when trying to sell your Rolex.
- Know the worth of your Rolex. Perform extensive research before meeting with a precious metals dealer. You can gain a good idea by searching the Web to see what your particular model is selling for used. Also, you can go and ask for estimates from a few jewelers.
- Original parts are good. The more original parts on your watch the better. Make sure to point out to a dealer whether any replacements have been made. If you haven’t made any replacements you are in excellent shape for the best deal. Also, if you have the original box and paperwork, make sure to take it with you.
- Know what your Rolex is made of. Be assured that you are fully aware of the materials used in the making of your Rolex. Know is your watch is made of gold, white gold, stainless steel, platinum or a combination. This is very important because questionable dealers may try to tell you your watch is made of less expensive materials to gain a larger profit. If a dealer tries to tell you it is made of the wrong materials, run the other way! You also have the option to sell gold watches for it market value.
We wish you luck as you search for top dollar for your used Rolex watches at Bob’s Watches!!